The UK's Leading Thermographic Inspection, Rental & Sales Supplier
The use of infra-red technology can be employed in a variety of applications across a wide range of different industries. The following is an example of the fields in which Ti have worked:
- Electrical - HV switchgear, UPS inspection under discharge and busbar inspection
- Electrical - LV switchgear, UPS inspection under discharge and busbar inspection
- Mechanical - Pumps, motors, pulley alignment
- Part L2 or Building applications
- Pipe work, weld integrity, scale deposit assessments
- Likely areas of Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) - PetroChem
- Sand level tank inspection - PetroChem
- Flare header line inspection - PetroChem
- Holding tank insulation continuity / inspection
- Chimney Stacks
- LPG / LNG storage tanks
- Underfloor heating or water leaks
- Flat roof systems
We sub-contracted Ti Thermal Imaging to carry out a thermographic inspection of the distribution switchgear located at Cardiff Airport. Ti were extremely professional, knowledgeable and their report and delivery was second to none. The report was considered exceptional and above the standards we were expecting....
To whom it may concern, Ti Thermal Imaging are contracted to In Amenas Gas Processing Facility and have been since April 2007 to carry out thermographic imaging and monitoring of various equipment located within the Central Processing Facility. The service carried out is to the highest specification and...
Ti is a proud member of the UKTA. UKTA is an association for all those interested in infrared thermography, created to support and help unite thermographers.
ISO 9001 Registered Firm. Certificate No. GB2003936
International Accreditation Board. Registration No. 0044/1