Thermography is a tool for recording nearest surface temperatures and our expert engineers have the ability to correctly set up their cameras with the right object parameters for the given situation. Our high level training ensures that we correctly assess the inspection and apply the required thermographic technique. We will ensure that the correct object parameters are input prior to any inspection commencement including emissivity, ambient and t-refl temperatures, distance, humidity and any other associated values required for accurate thermographic image interpretation. We offer premium grade thermography for any application where there is either a temperature or emissivity differential so that anomalies can be observed and expertly reported on utilising one of our purpose built TICOR modules. Examples are shown as follows but not limited to and all of our inspections follow the same basic specification to guarantee the best results possible:
• Level II-III engineers with electrical qualifications and extensive building application experience
• Large format FLIR Thermal Imaging Cameras
• TICOR Android Instant reporting software
• WEBCOR online campaign and inspection management system offering Dashboard, Inspection status, Inventory with equipment image and inspection history, Individual problems section with user status management of problems, trend section with equipment or items automatically set to the highest increases between inspections
• Live and updatable report by the reader
• WEBCOR companion app delivering problems and trend data direct to your iOS or Android smartphone via regular WEBCOR login.