Even in very dark environments, there are small amounts of ambient light present. This light may be visible, but also include some types of infrared light that isn’t visible to the naked human eye. Our night vision goggles, monoculars, and scopes use advanced image enhancement technology and innovative construction materials to collect all of the available light in a given area (including infrared light), amplify it, and translate it into an image that helps you to easily see the unseen.
All of our NVDs are developed with military and law enforcement agencies in mind, and professional customers can be confident that they’re using superior equipment to detect targets, locate concealed individuals, navigate unfamiliar terrain, and conduct surveillance. Our devices are also ideal for nighttime hunting, or game observation and tracking.
We offer a wide range of tried-and-tested, Military-grade night vision devices and accessories, including:
- • Night vision riflescopes
- • Night vision binoculars and monoculars
- • Wireless head- or helmet-mounted displays
- • Short, medium, long, and extra long-range IR illuminators
- • Limited two-year warranty Long-range flashlights
- • Gen 2+ and Gen 3+ image intensifiers
- Goggles, eyecups, multifocal lenses, rechargeable battery kits, and more
AGM Global Vision diverse selection of night vision devices are lightweight, rugged, and built to last with aircraft-quality aluminum alloys, optional lenses for various levels of magnification, and an ergonomic design.