The FLIR TG165-X lets you both see and evaluate the hot and cold spots that can indicate serious issues. Ideal for commercial electrical, facility maintenance applications, the FLIR TG165-X reduces diagnostic time while simplifying repair and maintenance reporting. FLIR MSX enhancement improves image clarity by embossing visual scene details on full thermal images, providing added context to help you accurately target potential faults and troubleshoot repairs. Record images to monitor maintenance history and reassure your customer that problems have been resolved.
- See beyond the limitations of single-spot IR thermometers with a 80 × 60 (4,800 pixel) true thermal imager.
- FLIR patented MSX enhancement adds sharp visual detail to thermal images, making it easier to diagnose problems.
- Measure a wide range of temperatures, from –25°C to 300°C (–13°F to 572°F).
- Multipoint Laser pointer provides a circle to clearly show the area you are measuring.
- Rugged and reliable with an IP54 enclosure that protects the camera from dirt, dust, and oil.
|Imaging and optical data|
|IR resolution||80 × 60 pixels|
|Thermal sensitivity/NETD||< 70 mK|
|Field of view (FOV)||51° × 66°|
|Minimum focus distance||0.3 m (0.98 ft.)|
|Distance to spot ratio||24:01:00|
|Pseudo dual range||No|
|Image frequency||8.7 Hz|
|Focal plane array/spectral range||Uncooled microbolometer/7.5–14 µm|
|Detector pitch||17 μm|
|Display resolution||320 × 240 pixels|
|Surface brightness (cd/m2)||400|
|Screen size||2.4 in. portrait|
|Color depth (bits)||24|
|Cover glass material||Optical grade silicon|
|Image modes||MSX (Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging)
Visual with temperature reading
|Object temperature range||–25 to 300°C (–13 to 572°F)|
|Object temperature range and accuracy(ambient temp. 15 to 35°C (59 to 95°F))||–25 to 0°C (–13 to 32°F), acc. ±3°C (±7°F)|
|0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F), acc. ±2.5°C (±5°F)|
|50 to 100°C (122 to 212°F), acc. ±1.5°C (±3°F)|
|100 to 300°C (212 to 572°F), acc. ±2.5%|
|IR temperature resolution||0.1℃ (0.2°F)|
|Repeatability of reading||±1% of reading or ±1℃ (2℉), whichever is greater|
|Response time||150 ms|
|IR thermometer measurement||Continuous scanning|
|Minimum measurement distance||0.26 m (0.85 ft.)|