The main purpose of the housing on the FLIR A300f is to increase the environmental specification of the standard FLIR A300 to IP66 without affecting any of the features available in the camera itself.
The built-in FLIR A300 camera provides an affordable and accurate temperature measurement solution for anyone who needs to solve problems that do not call for the highest speed or reaction and who uses a PC. Due to its composite video output, it is also an excellent choice for thermal image automation applications, where you can utilize its unique properties such as looking through steam.
- Encapsulation to IP66.
- MPEG-4 streaming.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Built-in web server.
- General purpose I/O.
- 100 Mbps Ethernet (100 m cable, wireless, fiber, etc.).
- Synchronization through SNTP.
- Composite video output.
- Multi-camera utility software: FLIR IP Config and FLIR IR Monitor included.
- Open and well-described TCP/IP protocol for control and set-up.
- 16-bit 320 × 240 pixel images at 3 Hz, radiometric.
- Safety with temperature alarms (multi-camera applications), fire prevention, critical vessel monitoring, and power utility asset management.
- Volume-oriented industrial control (multi-camera installation is possible).
|Imaging and optical data|
|IR resolution||320 × 240 pixels|
|Thermal sensitivity/NETD||< 0.05°C @ +30°C (+86°F) / 50 mK|
|Field of view (FOV)||25° × 18.8°|
|Minimum focus distance||0.4 m (1.31 ft.)|
|Focal length||18 mm (0.7 in.)|
|Spatial resolution (IFOV)||1.36 mrad|
|Image frequency||30 Hz|
|Focus||Automatic or manual (built in motor)|
|Zoom||1–8× continuous, digital, interpolating zooming on images|
|Detector type||Focal plane array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer|
|Spectral range||7.5–13 µm|
|Detector pitch||25 µm|
|Detector time constant||Typical 12 ms|
|Object temperature range||–20 to +120°C (–4 to +248°F)
0 to +350°C (+32 to +662°F)
|Accuracy||±4°C (±7.2°F) or ±4% of reading|